Terms & Conditions
EPOQUE CREATIVE COLOUR PTY LIMITED “FHS SPORT – 1 IN 20 WINS” SUBLIMATED UNIFORM PROMOTION
HOW TO ENTER
1. To be eligible to enter, individuals or clubs must purchase a set of FHS Sport manufactured high-res sublimated Uniforms (excludes distributor purchases, including purchases made from our distributor partners) between 01/09/09 and close of business on 31/03/10 (“Promotional Period”).
*Participating products to win a full tracksuit are any; high-res sublimated Uniforms including: Basketball Uniforms (Singlet, Shorts or Warm Up top or any combination of two), Soccer Uniforms (Jersey and Shorts), Netball Uniforms (Bodysuits or combination of Singlet or Polo and Skirt including A-line), Rugby, (League or Union Jersey and shorts), Hockey (Singlet and shorts), AFL Football Uniforms (Jumper match or training or training singlet and shorts) or any other jersey and short combination including polo shirts. Participating products to win a tracksuit top only (no tracksuit bottoms); high-res sublimated team wear include: Basketball Singlets or Warm Up tops, Soccer Jerseys, Netball Bodysuits, Singlets, Polos or Skirts including A-line), Rugby League or Union, Hockey Singlets, AFL Football Jumpers (match or training) and training singlet’s or any other jerseys or polo shirts.
2. To enter, individuals or clubs must have paid the invoice then visit www.fhs-sport.com/1in20wins (it I possible to pay prior to delivery to fast track delivery of your prize) and, input the requested details including their full name, postal address, a valid email address, daytime telephone number, the full order number, product purchased and submit the fully completed entry form by 11:59pm AEST on 31/03/09 or before 100 entries have been received (whichever is first to occur).
Each draw occurs when 20 entries have been submitted. This will depend on whether or not the entry is made during peak production times or not, eg – just before the start of season the promoter expects more entries to come in and therefore less time between draws.
Entry into this promotion is strictly limited to the first 100 entries received. Each entrant will be notified within 24 hours of the draw whether or not they are a winner.
Limit one (1) entry per club (regardless of separate orders) Entrants must have paid deposit and final invoice before entering.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries or claims will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
- Entrants must pay for their orders in full before entering. Failure to pay deposits and invoices on time, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the entry.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the club whose word or logo mark was on the supplied uniforms.
- Promotion commences 01/09/09 and ends at close of business on 31/03/10. Entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 31/03/09 or when 100 entries have been received (whichever is to occur first). Winners will be notified within 24 hours in writing and winners’ names will be published on www.fhs-sport.com/1in20wins
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each eligible entry drawn will win one custom made FHS Tracksuit or Jacket for every item purchased *Participating products to win a full tracksuit are; high-res sublimated Uniforms including: Basketball Uniforms (Singlet and Shorts or Warm Up top and shorts), Soccer Uniforms (Jersey and Shorts), Netball Uniforms (Bodysuits or combination of Singlet or Polo and Skirt including A-line), Rugby, (League or Union Jersey and shorts), Hockey (Singlet and shorts), AFL Football Uniforms (Jumper or singlet and shorts) or any other jersey and shorts combination including polo shirts. Participating products to win a tracksuit top only (no tracksuit bottoms); high-res sublimated team wear include: Basketball Singlets or Warm Up tops, Soccer Jerseys, Netball Bodysuits, Singlets, Polos or Skirts including A-line), Rugby League or Union, Hockey Singlets, AFL Football Jumpers (match or training) and training singlet’s or any other jerseys or polo shirts.
- All tracksuits will be the same design, except will be in their individual design and sizing. No individual names are included in the prize.
They will be made as a cut and sew design (not sublimated) and there will be a choice of the winning entrants preferred design. FHS will offer 2 revisions to the initial 3 proposed designs. Further revisions can be made at cost to the entrant individual or club.
- When notified of the win, the winner will receive an email explaining , all winners must enter their valid email address (as this will be how Game Gear will contact you).
- Sizes for jumpers are to be taken from FHS Sports size chart which will be sent out to winners upon notification. FHS Sport is not responsible for size errors that have been ordered by the winner. If for any reason a winner does not claim the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Total prize pool value is dependent on the size of the winners initial order, eg – If 100 uniforms were ordered and this entrant is deemed the winner then 100 Full Tracksuits will be awarded, If 50 uniforms were ordered and this entrant is deemed the winner then 50 Full Tracksuits or Tracksuit Tops will be awarded up to the total value of $5000.00.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable with other clubs and prizes cannot be taken as cash.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter and claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries and claims submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- The Promoter is Epoque Creative Colour Pty Ltd (ABN 68 084 524 381) of Unit 10, Moorabbin Business Park, 148 Chesterville Road, Moorabbin VIC 3189. Phone number: (03) 9555 8355.